In 2019, the first section of the "Obere Karbahn
" (10-seater family gondola) and the "B-Active Center
" (cash desk, office and rescue area of the Bergbahnen Berwang as well as a sports shop, the ski school office and toilet facilities of our partners) were built. The slopes near the middle station of the "Obere Karbahn" were also adapted, the snow-making installation has been expanded and the biliglift has been removed.
In spring 2020, the Panoramabahn Rastkopf
was added to our Bergbahnen Berwang cable car family.
- the construction of the "Thanellerbahn" as a child-safe 6-seater chairlift with conveyor belt entry, starting at the current valley station of the Thanellerkarlift to the "curve" of the same lift, as a future replacement of the lower part of the Thanellerkarlift;
- the construction of the 2nd section of the "Obere Karbahn", starting at the current mountain station of the 1st section up to/above the current mountain station of the Thanellerkarlift;
- the demolition of the Thanellerkarlift (after the construction of the "Thanellerbahn" and the 2nd section of the "Obere Karbahn";
- the construction of a mountain restaurant at the location of the new middle station of the "Obere Karbahn"; and
- a snow-making installation for the Panoramabahn Rastkopf.